IT Manager (m/f/x)
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyOperations
Who You'll Work For:
Makersite is an award-winning data software company that empowers teams to manage product sustainability, cost, and compliance; simultaneously, from a web browser. Our mission is to help manufacturing companies make better decisions and create safer, more sustainable products through data-driven analysis. We believe that technology can help corporations to have a more positive impact on their environment. That is why we developed a platform that uses cutting-edge technology, big data, and breakthrough algorithms to deliver product intelligence, unlike anything on the market.
For manufacturing companies with complex supply chains that want to accelerate product development, build resilience or reduce costs, Makersite is a disruptive digital twin platform that uses AI to connect and enrich cross-departmental data into live models for analysis, collaboration, and decision support. Digital twins can be used to understand how externalities like regulations, supply shortages, etc. affect a business and help teams evaluate scenarios considering multiple criteria like costs, environment, compliance, etc. simultaneously.
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our ISMS and IT infrastructure systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s IT needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the IT-related onboarding and IT hardware /software set-up, deployment, maintenance and upkeep.
- Liaising with outsourced IT service providers, contractors and vendors.
- Managing the information security controls across all processes and leading the cyber security within the company
- Responsible for ERP, CRM, HRIS plan, integrations, support and upgrades.
- Conducting technical risk assessments for projects and other company risk management implementations
- Execution for the compliance program to include Cloud policies, ISO27001/2, TISAX, GDPR and other regulatory data handling certifications
- Develop, enhance, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures to comply with Company’s policies and ISO/TISAX standards.
- Managing the ISMS documentation, reporting and internal audit program.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Good understanding of IT-related security standards, frameworks and policies (ISO 27001-2 and/or ITIL)
- Experience in conducting IT risk assessments or internal audits.
- Highly experienced in Cloud technologies such as MS Azure and Office365 products. (Certification is nice to have)
- An IT professional, having business process experience and great communication skills.
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Motivated with strong technical skills and a self-initiating attitude.
- Experiences in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment in Germany (must reside here).
- Results-driven with excellent problem-solving, planning and organizational skills
- Has carried a budget before
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Remote-first (if you wish to)
- Office in Stuttgart and Berlin
- Generous development budget
- Your choice of work equipment (Apple or Microsoft)
- Purpose: Build something meaningful that you can look back on with pride instead of ‘another block-chain app’
- Great colleagues: We’re open, transparent, international, and inclusive
- Work-Life-Balance: As a remote-first company, you’re trusted from day one to do your best work when it works for you
- Pride: We’re already making meaningful change with international and well-known customers that share our vision
- Security: Realistic growth plans that do not hold back on our ambitions to change the way things are made
What to expect when you apply:
If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you! We look forward to receiving your detailed CV together with a cover letter. If it’s a match, we’ll invite you to a series of interviews.
We try to keep the process short and sweet, to welcome you at Makersite as soon as possible!
Support – If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to beat at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed
So, what does it really mean to work at Makersite?
At Makersite, we come together with a shared purpose to help companies around the world improve their products, so they are more successful while being mindful of their customers and the environment. Therefore, we believe everyone deserves to work in a collaborative, open-minded and inspiring environment. We work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need to thrive. Our 3 core values are diversity, purpose and collaboration:
We believe that good ideas come from anywhere. We embrace diversity and look for team members who have different skills but similar values.
We want to make a significant impact on the take, make, waste economy of today. We believe that technology can provide solutions that enable this and work hard to make our ideas a reality.
No politics, no drama, no slacking. We believe in technology-enabled collaboration. Whether you are working remotely or in our offices, you will always find someone to help you.
About the process:
We try to keep the process short and to the point to welcome you to Makersite as soon as possible!
- CV & Cover letter
Send us your detailed CV and a cover letter.
- Talent Call
You will meet with one of our Talent team members and have an exploratory call about the role requirements, life at Makersite, as well as your background and aspirations.
- Hiring Manager Interview
You will then be scheduled to have an interview with the hiring manager. You will have the opportunity to ask about the company and the role, and we will ask you questions about your experiences and goals.
- Meet the CEO
You will have an opportunity to speak to Neil and to ask questions about the role, your ambitions, and the ambitions of Makersite. We need to be right for you as much as you need to be for us.
Diversity and Inclusion
If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Makersite, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.