Sales Development Representative - EU + DACH (m/f/x)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanySales
Who You’ll Work For:
Makersite is an award-winning data software company that empowers teams to manage product sustainability, cost, and compliance; simultaneously, from a web browser. Our mission is to help manufacturing companies make better decisions and create safer, more sustainable products through data-driven analysis. We believe that technology can help corporations to have a more positive impact on their environment. That is why we developed a platform that uses cutting edge technology, big data, and breakthrough algorithms to deliver product intelligence unlike anything on the market. For manufacturing companies with complex supply chains that want to accelerate product development, build resilience or reduce costs, Makersite is a disruptive digital twin platform that uses AI to connect and enrich cross-departmental data into live models for analysis, collaboration, and decision support. Digital twins can be used to understand how externalities like regulations, supply shortages, etc. affect a business and help teams evaluate scenarios considering multiple criteria like costs, environment, compliance, etc. simultaneously.
Who We’re Looking For:
At Makersite, we know that the key to growth and fulfilling our target roadmap lies in a high-performing sales team. Therefore, we are looking for an SDR in the DACH + EU region to work closely with our Sales Executives and Marketing team to find and qualify potential customers who want to visualise and have a far greater insight into their product supply chains than has ever been possible previously. Our product allows you to have interesting, unique, and impactful conversations with stakeholders that are very excited about the solutions that we can offer their businesses. We are in a great sector with the #1 product on the market and an amazing customer base to back it
What You’ll Do:
- Represent our company's SaaS product by first developing a thorough understanding of how our solutions far exceed our customers' expectations.
- Take complex subject matter expertise and new target market information and comprise that into crisp conversations.
- Nurture prospects by building relationships with them and taking them to the next stages of the sales process.
- Prospect: Use HubSpot, cold calling, and emails to generate new sales opportunities for the team.
- Set up video calls between prospects and our Senior Account Executives or Presales experts.
- Report the weekly, monthly, and quarterly results to your team leader.
- Identifying best practices to refine the company's lead nurturing playbook.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Minimum of 1 year's software SDR or BDR experience
- Has proven experience in securing meetings with director-level stakeholders in large companies previously
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Confidence in working closely with internal senior marketing and sales professionals on a collective roadmap
- High level of creativity and proactivity in their daily work approach
- Native German speaking (DACH region) with fluency in English (EU region)
What you can expect from us:
- An international and passionate team
- Insights into the complex web of companies and institutions that are involved in buying, making and selling physical products
- Various missions with different challenges depending on the industry and specifics of the targets
- Creative initiatives really appreciated
- Belonging - Be part of the sustainability megatrend
- Development – a steep learning curve, both personally and professionally
- Pride - Do amazing work with an international, vibrant, and passionate top-class team
- Passion - International customers that love what we do and share our vision
- Remote Working - Work 100% remotely if you like
- Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture.
- Time-Off - 30 days of paid time off per year.
- Technology – State-of-the-art equipment.
- Competitive salary
What to expect when you apply
If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you! We look forward to receiving your detailed CV together with a cover letter. If it’s a match, we’ll invite you to a series of interviews.
We try to keep the process short and sweet, to welcome you at Makersite as soon as possible!
Support – If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to beat at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
So, what does it really mean to work at Makersite?
At Makersite, we come together with a shared purpose to help companies around the world improve their products so they are more successful while being mindful of their customers and the environment. Therefore, we believe everyone deserves to work in a collaborative, open-minded, and inspiring environment. We work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need to thrive.
Our 3 core values are diversity, purpose, and collaboration:
- We believe that good ideas come from anywhere. We embrace diversity and look for team members who have different skills but similar values.
- We want to make a significant impact on the take-make-waste economy of today. We believe that technology can provide solutions that enable this and work hard to make our ideas a reality.
- No politics, no drama, no slacking. We believe in technology-enabled collaboration.
Whether you are working remotely or in our offices, you will always find someone to help you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Makersite, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.