Senior Finance Manager (m/f/x)
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyFinance
Who You’ll Work For:
Makersite is an award-winning data software company that empowers teams to manage product sustainability, cost, and compliance; simultaneously, from a web browser. Our mission is to help manufacturing companies make better decisions and create safer, more sustainable products through data-driven analysis. We believe that technology can help corporations to have a more positive impact on their environment. That is why we developed a platform that uses cutting edge technology, big data, and breakthrough algorithms to deliver product intelligence unlike anything on the market.
For manufacturing companies with complex supply chains that want to accelerate product development, build resilience or reduce costs, Makersite is a disruptive digital twin platform that uses AI to connect and enrich cross-departmental data into live models for analysis, collaboration, and decision support. Digital twins can be used to understand how externalities like regulations, supply shortages, etc. affect a business and help teams evaluate scenarios considering multiple criteria like costs, environment, compliance, etc. simultaneously.
Who We’re Looking For:
Our Operations and Finance team is passionate about numbers and strives to connect the dots between operational KPIs and financial outcomes, whilst creating creditability over our finances. Leading this function, you will be accountable for the annual financial budgeting & quarterly forecasting process and be responsible for the regular monthly management & investor reporting. Makersite is an international company with multiple entities, and you will support our senior leadership team on financial matters relative to their departments.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with tax advisors, auditors and payroll service providers on an ongoing basis and bring tax advisory knowhow closer to the business
- Manage and develop our new ERP system
- Be responsible for managing all Makersites accounting, including the invoicing processes for our customers
- Support our senior leadership team to accurately carry out business planning tasks such as budgeting and reforecasting activities
- Create, develop and manage financial reports for investors, internal and external stakeholders
The Right Person Would Have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar financial function, ideally in a scale-up environment with circa 100 employees
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment, and the complexities around financial reporting and forecasting that this entails
- An active and hands-on approach in all areas of financial planning and forecasting
- Ability to drive the business forward with an optimistic approach
- Defined analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for numbers
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, GAAP and HGB standards
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Native German speaking with fluency in English
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Belonging - Be part of the sustainability megatrend
- Development – a steep learning-curve, both personally and professionally
- Pride - Do amazing work with an international, vibrant and passionate top-class team
- Passion - International customers that love what we do and share our vision
- Remote Working - Work 100% remote if you like
- Values-driven culture - we're proud of our culture.
- Time-Off - 30 days of paid time off per year.
- Technology – State of the art equipment.
- Competitive salary
What to expect when you apply:
If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you! We look forward to receiving your detailed CV together with a cover letter. If it’s a match, we’ll invite you to a series of interviews.
We try to keep the process short and sweet, to welcome you at Makersite as soon as possible!
Support – If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to beat at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed
So, what does it really mean to work at Makersite?
At Makersite, we come together with a shared purpose to help companies around the world improve their products, so they are more successful while being mindful of their customers and the environment. Therefore, we believe everyone deserves to work in a collaborative, open-minded and inspiring environment. We work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need to thrive. Our 3 core values are diversity, purpose and collaboration:
We believe that good ideas come from anywhere. We embrace diversity and look for team members who have different skills but similar values.
We want to make a significant impact on the take, make, waste economy of today. We believe that technology can provide solutions that enable this and work hard to make our ideas a reality.
No politics, no drama, no slacking. We believe in technology-enabled collaboration. Whether you are working remotely or in our offices, you will always find someone to help you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Makersite, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.