Senior Presales Engineer (m/f/x)
RemoteStuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyServices and Data
Who You’ll Work For:
Makersite is an award-winning data software company that empowers teams to manage product sustainability, cost, and compliance; simultaneously, from a web browser. Our mission is to help manufacturing companies make better decisions and create safer, more sustainable products through data-driven analysis. We believe that technology can help corporations to have a more positive impact on their environment. That is why we developed a platform that uses cutting edge technology, big data, and breakthrough algorithms to deliver product intelligence unlike anything on the market.
For manufacturing companies with complex supply chains that want to accelerate product development, build resilience or reduce costs, Makersite is a disruptive digital twin platform that uses AI to connect and enrich cross-departmental data into live models for analysis, collaboration and decision support. Digital twins can be used to understand how externalities like regulations, supply shortages etc. affect a business and help teams evaluate scenarios taking into account multiple criteria like costs, environment, compliance etc. at the same time.
Who We’re Looking For:
Our Services team is passionate about delivering and implementing highly technical and marketing leading software solutions specific to our customers’ needs. Heading our presale's function, the ideal Presales Engineer will have a strong understanding of SaaS solutions, and a passion for driving growth and exceeding targets, whose mother tongue is English or German speaking. This Presales Engineer will work closely with the sales team, product development, and other key stakeholders to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our clients and are presented in the best possible light during the sales process.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure that the presales team is equipped with the necessary knowledge, tools and resources to fully understand our customer ecosystems and data environments.
- Fully support the sales teams and domain experts with RFI and RFP processes
- Support our sales teams with high quality product demonstrations.
- Create leading best practices within our POC processes which result in much faster transitions from POC stages to implementation stages for our customers.
- Establish, manage and lead the presales function within our services team to deliver high-quality support to the sales team and potential clients across the EU and the USA
- Develop and implement presales strategies and processes that support the overall business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing and domain expert teams to ensure successful, qualitative and timely delivery of our proof of concepts (POCs)
The Right Person Would Have:
A bachelor's degree in a business or marketing related field. 2+ years of experience within a presales or sales function, ideally within the SaaS industry and enterprise customers. Has worked in the software implementation functions of a business such as ERP, PLM or EHS systems. Comes from a scale-up environment Hands-on leadership approaches to both deliver and support activities Native German or English speaker.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Belonging - Be part of the sustainability megatrend
- Development – a steep learning-curve, both personally and professionally
- Pride - Do amazing work with an international, vibrant and passionate top-class team.
- Passion - International customers that love what we do and share our vision.
- Remote Working - Work 100% remote if you like.
- Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture.
- Time-Off - 30 days of paid time off per year.
- Technology – State of the art equipment.
- Competitive salary
What to expect when you apply
If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you! We look forward to receiving your detailed CV together with a cover letter. If it’s a match, we’ll invite you to a series of interviews.
We try to keep the process short and sweet, to welcome you at Makersite as soon as possible!
Support – If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to beat at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
So, what does it really mean to work at Makersite?
At Makersite, we come together with a shared purpose to help companies around the world improve their products, so they are more successful while being mindful of their customers and the environment. Therefore, we believe everyone deserves to work in a collaborative, open-minded and inspiring environment. We work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need to thrive. Our 3 core values are diversity, purpose and collaboration:
- We believe that good ideas come from anywhere. We embrace diversity and look for team members who have different skills but similar values.
- We want to make a significant impact on the take, make, waste economy of today. We believe that technology can provide solutions that enable this and work hard to make our ideas a reality.
- No politics, no drama, no slacking. We believe in technology-enabled collaboration. Whether you are working remotely or in our offices, you will always find someone to help you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Makersite, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.